2021 was the first Disability Pride Festival in Australia! Woot Woot us!!! The program included
- Welcome to country by Deborah Lennis (a beautiful moving speech about intersectionality)
- Speech by Paralympic Medallist Paul Nunnari
- Outdoor pole dance by amputee and world champion Deb Roach
- Performance poem by blind dancer Holly Craig
- A panel discussion with performers
- An arts and crafts contest that everyone could participate in
- A wall of remembrance where people could write messages of support to disabled people suffering.